If you love your pets and enjoy pampering them with treats, this is important information for you.
There are certain foods that can be bad for your furry friend. No matter how much you may be tempted to serve these foods to them, you need to resist those urges.
Good To Know ➡️ How To Live With Cats 🐱 And Dogs 🐶 At Peace ☮️
Below, we have listed a few foods that can possibly impact your pet’s health.
1. Raisins and currants – You may love to snack on them and pass a few as treats to your pet. Both raisins and currants can cause kidney failure in your dogs so you need to ensure they don’t eat any.
2. Grapes also have a similar effect as raisins and currants, so avoid feeding grapes to your dogs even if they seem to enjoy it.
3. Avocados are also a strict no for pets as they can lead to vomiting and diarrhea
4. Walnuts may sound like a great treat for your furry friends but they can cause muscle damage hence it is better to avoid them.
5. Onion and garlic may enhance the flavor of food but they can cause blood cell damage and lead to anemia.
Watch the “12 Dangerous Foods For Dogs” Video On Next Page 🐶😍📺🔥➡️ ( Link Below )